- Psychosis and schizophrenia. Why is psychopathology important for understanding benefits and limitations of antipsychotic therapy.
- The latest findings about effectiveness of first and second generation antipsychotics.
- Pharmacological treatment of cognitive symptoms in schizophrenia.
- Goals of treatment and factors that influence prescribing.
Part 1. Psychopathological considerations: psychosis, domains of schizophrenia and antipsychotics
Video length: 2:11
Part 2. Treating positive, negative and cognitive symptoms: the role of first and second generation antipsychotics
Video length: 2:04
Part 3. Goals of antipsychotic treatment & how adverse effects profiles influence prescribing
Video length: 2:53
References and further reading
PDF: LAI Antipsychotics
Free PDF Download
- New formulations (Aristada, Invega Trinza)
- Practical dosing tables