Side Effects of Antidepressants: Interview with Dr. Rajnish Mago
In this expert interview we discuss side effects of antidepressants. Our guest today is Dr. Rajnish Mago.
Dr. Mago currently serves as Director of the Mood Disorders Program at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the Jefferson Medical College.
General Overview of Side Effects
- Why side effects are “the other side of psychopharmacology”
- The importance of side effects in treatment adherence
- How to discuss side effects with our patients
- Why are some patients more sensitive to side effects than others
Earn CME credits
This interview is part of our Premium Membership. Standard members can stream the interview from their browser, Premium Members can download audios for offline listening.
Earn CME/SA credits
- Up to 36 CME credits/year
- Up to 16 SA credits/year
- Download more than 70 videos
- Exclusive updates
Free Course: “SSRIs: The Essentials”
Learn the essentials of SSRIs with our free online course.
One module per week:
- The Mechanism of Action of SSRIs
- Citalopram and Escitalopram
2019-20 Psychopharmacology Online Update
Earn Up to 36 CME Credits / Year
- Access exclusive updates: new videos every month
- Download our entire library: more than 70 videos
- Earn up to 36 CME credits /year