In this expert interview we discuss side effects of antidepressants. Our guest today is Dr. Rajnish Mago.
Dr. Mago currently serves as Director of the Mood Disorders Program at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the Jefferson Medical College.
General Overview of Side Effects
- Why side effects are “the other side of psychopharmacology”
- The importance of side effects in treatment adherence
- How to discuss side effects with our patients
- Why are some patients more sensitive to side effects than others
Earn CME credits
This interview is part of our Premium Membership. Standard members can stream the interview from their browser, Premium Members can download audios for offline listening.
PDF: LAI Antipsychotics
Free PDF Download
- New formulations (Aristada, Invega Trinza)
- Practical dosing tables